Upcountry Fiber’s team of certified IT professionals are ready to serve our business customers in a number of capacities, including Managed Network Services.
Managed Network Services
- Our IT professionals are trained to manage networks large and small. Proactive monitoring ensures optimal performance of your network. Our team will set up secure firewalls and manage your network so you don’t have to. Our trained staff will manage your IT needs so you don’t have to have in-house expertise or we will come along side your internal team to help with IT needs. Outdated hardware, software, and cable as well as network vulnerabilities become a thing of the past with our expert help. Leave your network to us while you focus on your business.
- Protect your network from viruses, attacks and other harmful activities with Upcountry Fiber network security services. Upcountry Fiber techs monitor and protect against network intrusion, detecting abnormal activity and halting attacks to maintain the integrity of your network.
- Your business probably has a website and email system. Most likely, you use software to run applications. All of that data has to live somewhere. But if your website, email, software and/or data live on a server down the hall, you’re putting your business at risk. Servers and laptops can fail. Storms, fire and even cyber attacks hit small businesses every day. Any one of these data disasters could shut you down for a day, a week, or even more. Our hosting services keep your systems protected, offsite, in our highly secure data center. Full-time server administrators keep everything up and running smoothly, 24/7.
- You can even add Infrascale™ Disaster Recovery for extra assurance in the event of a fire, storm, cyber attack or other disaster. Infrascale was recently named a leader in its category by Gartner, Inc., the world’s leading research and advisory company (June 2017).
- Disaster recovery is a key piece of any business continuity plan. If your on-site servers go down, you lose access to critical data. Email, customer data, company files, other programs and your website must be available 24x7x365. How long can you afford to operate without your data and applications? How long can you be down before you lose revenue and customers? Our disaster recovery service helps you mitigate risk and contain costs.
- Upcountry Fiber’s Disaster Recovery, powered by Codero Hosting, provides a redundant solution that allows for near real-time recovery of your data and restoration of IT infrastructure with military grade security.
- Upcountry Fiber’s Secure Data Backup to the cloud protects your data and your network so that you don’t have to worry about it. Our cloud backup is an enterprise-grade direct-to-cloud backup solution that protects servers, desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- For added peace of mind, you can recover files and folders, even entire folders, in seconds. With unlimited testing, you can even run as many test recoveries as you’d like.
- More importantly, Upcountry Fiber and its affiliate Codero Hosting, are there for you every step of the way with triple layer encryption, multi-factor authentication and a compliant cloud (HIPAA, FIPS, FINRA, SOX, GLBA, and CJIS).